Monday, April 13, 2009

I love Facebook

I really love Facebook. And it doesn't matter that I'm in my late 30's (gasp!) and have a profile. I have younger sisters in their 20's, who are the original users, and I used to make fun of them for being on it. But my sister M who is closer to me in age, said I really had to join, because it was so much fun. So I did, and now I'm kind of obsessed. I don't do the quizes or send people stuff, but I love reconnecting with old friends. Plus the voyeuristic aspect is great. I love looking at people's pictures.

Well, here is something from my page, I did the "25 Random Things About Me" note. This is a sampling from that list:

1. I believe in everything in moderation, including moderation.
2. I read the New York Post and watch Fox News every day.
3. I have 27 first cousins.
4. Both times I gave birth, the epidural only worked on my right side.
5. I could eat pizza every day.
8. I grew up in a haunted house, and I’ve seen the ghost. So has L and my sisters.
9. I love to run.
10. I used to travel the world before I had kids.
11. I think cats are creepy.
13. I love vampire books and movies, and I think I saw one in New Orleans.
14. I have a great group of friends, although they’re all scattered across the state/country.
15. I've been an insomniac since the 4th grade.
16. I enjoy cooking and baking, I'm very good with casseroles : ) When I was a kid I thought about being a chef.
17. I used to be a beer kind of girl, but now I’m a wine kind of girl.
18. I'm clumsy, and I've sprained ankles, broken my ankle twice, broken toes, and had an operation on my toe.
19. I'm good at being a housewife, I find pleasure in doing the dishes, vaccuuming and doing laundry. Those are tasks that have a definite finish!

No comments: