J tagged me to share ten random things about myself.
Hmmmmm, what the heck haven't I told you yet?
1. I loved working in restaurants, my first job was as a bus girl in high school, at the Pig N Whistle, a restaurant down at the beach. My last job was waiting tables at a tappas style place, I did three shifts a week in addition to working full time, to help pay for my wedding. I just love the vibe. The cash is nice too.
2. The first concert I went to was Bryan Adams, the last one was Kelly Clarkson last summer. The best one I went to was the Grammy's in 2003, where and Simon and Garfunkel reunited to sing The Sound of Silence (hello goosebumps).
3. I no longer have a Long Island accent. Although I've been told it comes back when I chew gum.
4. My first car was a '78 Chevy Malibu, an old undercover police car with a broken speedometer. Never got a ticket.
5. I was an exchange student in high school, and I'm still in contact with people from the program. I stayed just outside of London, and was able to spend time in Scotland and Wales while I was there. I really want Luke and Eliza to take advantage of a program like that.
6. I'm good at party tricks. I can fit my fist into my mouth, and I can do "chin man." (draw a nose, and eyes on your chin, hang upside down off the edge of the couch, and cover your face from your nose down. It looks like a weird little person talking to you).
7. I can be lazy about certain things. I have a shelf in the bathroom, and I'm constantly knocking things off it, and they land in....the toilet. One time my whole make up bag went in. But do I move things off the shelf, or, possibly close the lid? No. I don't.
8. I'm very close to my family, I speak with my sister Meagen at least once a day. One of the hardest things I've had to do was to tell them we were moving upstate.
9. If there was a fire, other than Mike and the kids, the first thing I would grab are my photo albums. Everything else you can replace.
10. I've never met a pizza that I didn't like. But you probably knew that already.