Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blog Bling



The lovely Irondiva Colleen tagged me with this one.....ready for some random facts about me??


My favorite cartoon character is....Piglet!







My favorite thing to photograph is…my kiddos.  This was taken this morning, of Ninja Luke and Ballerina Eliza, ready for "Halloween in July" at summer camp.







My favorite thing to cook is… comfort food, I consider myself the queen of one pot meals, quiche, Shepard's pie, enchiladas, lasagna....and of course, pizza!






My favorite way to exercise is…isn't it obvious?






My favorite movie is…I love so many movies, but this one is probably my favorite:






My favorite article of clothing is… this super comfy skirt from Old Navy that I bought for $5.






My favorite flower......not sure if I have a favorite, but sunflowers are always cheerful!


 



My favorite breakfast is…I usually have a smoothie, or peanut butter toast.  If I'm out, I'm all about an omelet with feta cheese and spinach.






For this one, I tag:

Jess at The Blonde Ponytail
Giraffy at 365 Days of Awesome
Jill at Run for the Hills
Green Girl at Journey of a Running Green Girl
Erin at See Mom Run Far


Have Fun!!

21 comments:

Lois B said...

I totally agree with you on the movie. My daughter has Love Actually on dvd and we watch it every time we're together. I never get tired of it. :)

Teamarcia said...

Halloween in July sounds good! Summer camp sounds even better!

Laura said...

Mmmm, now I'm super hungry! Those are some great pictures of your favorite things!

SupermomE13 said...

I can't believe you picked Love Actually as your favorite movie!! That is one of my all time favorites and I make Josh watch it with me every Christmas eve when the kids are in bed. LOVE IT. :) And thanks for the tag. This will be fun.
Hugs!

Darlene said...

That is my all time favorite movie!!

Michelle said...

Love that movie!

Katie H said...

Your children are so adorable! I would love to take pictures of them too (I'm not creepy but that sounds creepy- you know what I mean haha).

I've yet to watch love actually in its entirety. I need to!

KovasP said...

Sunflowers are always a great choice!

misszippy said...

Great movie choice! And the skirt looks like something one could spend the summer in!

Caratunk Girl said...

ha ha I LOVE that picture of your kids!! ANd I love Sunflowers. I haven't seen that movie..

ajh said...

I like Eore. What does that say about me?

Christi said...

Very cool post!

Caroline said...

Love Actually!!!!
I love love love it!
I have the DVD I have seen it so many times..my husband thinks I am nuts. just the Hugh Grant dancing scene is enough for me

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Thanks for the tag twinsie! I love learning more about my fav NY'er!! Luke is a freaking stud. Tell him he's number one in my book. Ninja.

I;ll work on my post and let you know when it's up!!!

Anonymous said...

Heck with the chick flick...that pizza looks delicious!!

Jill@Run for the Hills said...

Aww, thanks for the tag, Molly! You'll finally push me back from my blogging vacation. :)

We have so much in common. HELLO: Love Actually is seriously one of my favorites and sunflowers are all over my house. Throw in the kiddo love, wine and the lake house and we're brothas from another mutha.

Ok...my wheels are spinning!

Liz Mays said...

I've never had a bouquet of sunflowers, but those are beautiful. I do love that movie too. It's wonderful! Your kids are so cute!

Susan said...

I heart Love Actually!!! One of my favorite movies EVER! Kiddos are adorable!!!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I love reading these

My favorite shirt is also a clearance item shirt from Old Navy

giraffy said...

Yay! I love these!

That skirt is rad, I love ON stuff!

Stephanie Anne said...

Love Actually is my favorite movie too!!

Followed by
Dodgeball
The Story of Us
and Billy Madison