Did I ever mention I'm not a fan of bananas? I make myself eat them anyway, since they're a runners BFF.
A while back, my Twinsie Jess, of the Blond Ponytail, tagged me for Seven Links.....and here they are!
1. My Most Popular Post: it was my recap of my First Marathon!
2. My Most Beautiful Post: I guess it would be the post I wrote for me and Mike's 10th Wedding Anniversary...
3. My Most Controversial Post was the one I titled "Scary Food" it was about some of the sugary breakfast choices at a local restaurant, along with how I felt that some food commercials were taking treats to the extreme.
4. My Most Helpful Post: I don't dole out much advice, but I wrote a post about how I needed to pay closer attention to servicing my Jeep. That post got a lot of hits, so hopefully some of you guys went out and checked the level of air in your tires after reading it. : )
5. A post whose success surprised me: the post where I wrote about our adoption of Frank, from a local Animal Rescue. I was surprised at how many people commented over how great it was to do something like that, and I realized how many of us are animal lovers.
6. A post I felt didn't get the attention it deserved: hmmmm. I have no idea honestly. Although I thought more people would comment on the post I wrote after we had a medium come to my mom's house, and she described the ghosts we had seen in the house to a T.
7. The Post I'm Most Proud of: I'm proud of everything I write, but I'm proud of the post I wrote about why I blog. If you want to know more about me, that's the one to read : )
So there it is, seven links. I can't remember who has, or hasn't done this post, so tell me, what's your favorite post? I'd love to read it!!