Tuesday, December 13, 2011

21 Random Things

I was tagged by Morning Runner J, to tell 21 things about myself, I've mentioned some of these before, but here goes....

1. I believe in everything in moderation, including moderation.
2. I'm an excellent multi-tasker.
3. One time at a work party, I knocked into Rupert Murdoch so hard he almost fell over.
4. I have 27 first cousins.
5. Both times I gave birth, the epidural only worked on my right side,
6. I could eat pizza every day.
7. I grew up in a haunted house, and I’ve seen the ghost. So has Luke and my sisters.
8. I used to travel the world before I had kids.
9. The majority of my clothing is either black or chocolate brown.
10. I was a fan of vampire books and movies way before the Twilight madness, and I think I saw one in New Orleans.
11. I have a great group of friends, although they’re all scattered across the state/country.
12. My birthday is usually on or around, the Superbowl.
13. I enjoy cooking and baking, I make a mean casserole.
14. I love finding a bargain, I never pay full price.
15. I’m not a big clothes shopper, but could do some serious damage in Barnes and Noble.
16. I love movies, I worked in a video store (what's that???) in high school, talk about dream job!
17. I used to be a beer kind of girl, but now I’m a wine kind of girl.
18. I’m a pretty happy person, and thankful for all I have.
19. I'm clumsy, and I've sprained ankles, broken my ankle twice, broken toes, had an operation on my toe.
20. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to retire down South, I love all the seasons too much.
21. I met Mike in college, while waiting on line at the movies.  We dated for 9 years before getting married, and we celebrated 12 years of marriage last September.  So we know each other pretty well : )

I'm supposed to tag other bloggers to share their randomness, so if you commented on my last post, consider yourself tagged!


Big Daddy Diesel said...

These are fun to read, thanks for sharing

TriMOEngr said...

I love these kinds of posts! I agree with a lot of these for myself (including the fact that I had said dream HS job and into college). COOL!

Christi said...

What a cool job, working in a video store. When I was in high school and college I worked in pizza places. That totally rocked! Pizza everyday!

Johann said...

Nice list Molly! I've seen a ghost myself but most people don't believe it. Being happy makes life so much better. Thanks for sharing!

runforwine.net said...

I miss movie theaters. It was always so nice being able to get real recommendations or reviews from real people. Now I don't even bother with that red box thing or netflix.

Fun post!

runforwine.net said...

I miss movie theaters. It was always so nice being able to get real recommendations or reviews from real people. Now I don't even bother with that red box thing or netflix.

Fun post!

Pam said...

4. I have one first cousin. She is six years old.
7. *goosebumps*
12. So is my father-in-law's.
16. My parents owned a video store when I was growing up! I loved that!

Laura said...

I'm a former beer girl as well.
..and am clumsy. :)

misszippy said...

Nothing wrong w/ knocking Rupert Murdoch over! Oops, probably shouldn't say that.

I too can get carried away at B & N. And wow on the ghost sightings!

J said...

Glad you participated! I could pizza every day too! IT is just so good.

I still can't believe you grew up in a haunted house!

Raquelita said...

I don't consider Twilight Vampires real vampires. Too much sparkle motion. I could eat pizza every day, too.

Jill said...

These are really fun! I could eat pizza everyday, too! :)

Caratunk Girl said...

I totally could eat pizza every day!!

I really love these, they are so much fun to read!!!

Lisa said...

Rupert Murdoch?! Seriously?! That's crazy. He's crazy. Anywhoo.

I can do major damage at barnes & noble too. Easier to find books that fit than jeans that fit! ;)

Wells L said...

OMG those are truly unique and interesting. I love these kind of lists!!!!

Suz and Allan said...

I love finding a good bargain too and I'm pretty sure I could live off pizza!

Laura said...

Love that you met your husband standing in line! I prefer wine too, although one glass is about all I can handle. :)

Black Knight said...

Beautiful random things.
Haunted house? Interesting. In Edinburgh I did the Ghosts tour but, what a pity, I didn't see any ghost.
...and I didn't see Nessie during the cruise across the Loch Ness. I am not lucky.