Monday, November 12, 2012

How does Betty make you feel?

When I hear the name Betty, I think happy thoughts.

Betty Rubble.




Apple Brown Betty.






My 92 year old Great Aunt Betti.





And now, Betty Designs!





Betty Designs is a line of cycling, running, swimming and triathlon clothing created by Kristin Mayer, a podium age group triathlete who has designed suits and kits for World Champion triathletes, cyclists and teams.  Looking through the website, I thought everything seemed funky, fun, and functional!  Kristin was kind enough to send me the Daisy Cycling Kit, which was a welcome addition to my training gear.

These past few days have been unseasonably warm for Syracuse, I'm talking 71 degrees in November.  It isn't rare to see snow on Thanksgiving, so this is a treat.  What did I do with myself on a warm, but windy day?  Hop on my bike in my Betty Gear!

Mike was out with the kids, so I took a before photo myself, I'm loving the happy yellow color.



Luckily they were home when I was done with my ride so I roped Mike into taking some sweaty photos of me.

To train hard, you have to be tough, but I'll admit it, I want to look cute too.  The Daisy top and bottom is the perfect mix, I felt tough, yet sweet! 




Tough skull right bicep.



Sweet butterfly left bicep.



Tough and Sweet! 




And again!




Definitely check out the Betty Designs website or twitter page, and find something to make you happy!



*Note: I was sent a cycling kit for the purpose of this review, my thoughts on the gear are my own. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love their stuff and it looks darling on you. Lucky girl to get to review this!!! :)

Liz Mays said...

Love the juxtaposition of the two!

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

That is adorable!

And now, thanks to your Betty reference, I have Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al" stuck in my head. haha

TriMOEngr said...

Very jealous! What fun stuff to get. I'd really like to get some new jerseys that are fun like that.

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

that is incredibly cute, I love the colors and the design. I have a Grandma Betty

Ali Mc said...

LOVE BETTY ....this company and betty Rubble ;)

you look so cute in that outfit. I would love to test some of their gear out! I feel like I'm sweet and dangerous ;) lol

Laura said...

I love this Betty stuff! You look great.
Hope all is well or on the right path....

fancy nancy said...

Betty Boop? Love the outfit!! I agree with Laura...you look great!!