Wednesday, January 16, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things

It's time for another installment of "What I'm Really Liking Right Now."

I love knee high socks.

My BFF Jennifer gave me a Central Park pair from Little Miss Matched, she pointed out the runners along the side and I was completely sold.






Plus they're cute, comfy and obviously, warm.

Speaking of warm, another gift I received was from Mike on Christmas Day, a lovely fleece robe.




A nice, thick fleece robe. Can you see the softness? I'm sure all the kids on Luke and Eliza's school bus could see the softness when I ran outside the other morning when the dog got out, and wanted to get on the bus with them.

I love my morning coffee, but in the afternoon I stay away from caffeine, otherwise I'm up all night.  However in the winter months, I like a cup of tea around three o'clock, and this is the newest addition to my collection:





It's no substitute for a Junior Mint, but those are off limits for now.


And finally, Mario Badescu Hand Cream.




I'm not a fan of scented lotions, and I became a MB fan after Luke was born.  My postpartum skin was a nightmare, and they cleared me right up.  If you are ever in NYC I highly suggest you go for a facial, they are fabulous.

Well, this is the hand cream that sits on my nightstand, if I put it in the kitchen it would be gone in a week especially since Eliza is already showing product junkie tendencies and wants to use everything I own.  The cream smells clean and simple, and feels so nice.

Plus Mike says it doesn't make me smell like his Grandmother.

Tell me....what are you loving lately?

*Note: I like all these items and own them.  And that's it. 

6 comments:

Darlene said...

love love those socks!!

Yo Momma Runs said...

Those socks are THE best thing ever. That's what I'm loving lately. Also, this orange sweater that I got from Target on clearance yesterday.

Jill said...

Those socks are ADORABLE!! So cute. And not smelling like your husband's grandmother is a good thing, I think. :)

I don't know what I'm loving right now. I guess I'm loving that I feel like I'm turning a huge corner running. It's been 3 long and frustrating years - I got a long way to go but I'm seeing changes. I'm loving it!

xo

fancy nancy said...

Those socks are awesome!!! Little is better than an nice squishy robe!!! Like a big hug!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I love those socks!!

Unknown said...

Great list... I love those socks and that robe looks heavenly!